"I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post."
It goes without saying that one of the most common and beneficial sports is roller skating. However, to become a professional roller skater, you will need not only good techniques but also the best roller skates in the world. No worries because our list will recommend some household names to you. Let’s check them out!
The Best Roller Skates In The World
Below are the top 7 ideal roller skates in the world.
No.1: Roller Derby
The first product we want to mention is the Roller Derby. This product is famous for its versatility. Regardless of the surfaces – pavement or sidewalk, the durability of Roller Derby is never limited.
This suede boot with embossed design comes in several trendy colors such as periwinkle, raspberry, royal blue and seafoam. With four different colors, you can choose whatever suits your taste most.
We bet that your ride will be of great comfort thanks to 66mm x 38mm polyurethane wheels. These will help you control and provide a smooth ride regardless of surfaces such as paved trails, sidewalks or boardwalks.
Furthermore, the high-quality, lightweight aluminum chassis with metal trucks are manufactured for boosting your speed. Along with the toe brake and good ankle support, Roller Derby makes it much easier to roll over pavement and glide over smooth surfaces.
With all these features mentioned above, this roller skate is perfect for beginners or intermediate roller skaters. We assure you that this roller skate won’t disappoint you at all!
- Smooth ride
- Color diversity
- Adjustable sizes
- Suitable for beginners and intermediates
- Need to adjust the trucks and the wheels
- The size can be confusing
No.2: Roller Derby Boy
Go and get your own Roller Derby Boy’s for your baby with that bold masculine black and red color on the rollers if you want to be the coolest in town.
To make a more comfortable ride, manufacturers have replaced the laces with the buttons. The most outstanding feature of this roller skate is that you can adjust to four sizes at the push of a button. There will be no need to buy brand new roller skates when your children outgrow.
Roller Derby Boy’s is designed for all levels of experience. Especially if your child is a beginner, with the 54mm urethane wheels and G-Force 608ZB carbon bearings, this roller skate offers a smooth roll and gains better control while skating.
Additionally, the reinforced polymer frame with non-marking toe brakes will also help your children make a sudden stop smoothly when in demand.
It’s even more interesting because you can skate both indoor and outdoor when you purchase this Roller Derby Boy’s Trac Star.
- Adjustable sizes
- Superior braking system
- Suitable for both beginners and intermediates
- Wear out quickly while skating outdoor
- Need to re-adjust liner position
No.3: Impala Roller Skates
If you give your daughter this Impala squad skate holographic as a birthday present, we assure you that your girl will feel like she is the happiest girl in the world.
The product comes in with various eye-catching colors such as holographic, marawa rose gold, aqua, black, purple, white, leopard, Cynthia rowley floral, voltage green, living coral, midnight. Each color has its special beauty and you can choose what color you want!
This Impala squad skate holographic is famous for not only its gorgeous look but also PVC Upper, heel and sole. Manufactures add high-quality materials, consisting of metal lace eyelets, , ABEC 7 bearings, aluminum alloy trucks and baseplates, to name but a few.
These useful features offer a smooth and safe ride. If your daughters are beginners, this skate will help them control instead of freaking them out.
Also, this roller skate can take your skills to the next level when skating on the roller rink or along the boardwalk.
- Variety of trendy colors
- Metal speed lace eyelets
- Suitable for beginners
- Should have more sizes
- Should buy a size up. Otherwise, your feet will be snug
No.4: Riedell Skates
These quad roller skates will perfectly fit your feet like a pair of sneakers do. Equipped with a cutting-edge nylon plate and midi-gripper toe stops, they allow even an amateur to boost up speed, achieving a perfect turning and the utmost comfort.
Also, Riedell Dart comes with a remarkable lace system. It’s even much simpler lace up and adjust with a Velcro cinch strap. What is more, the Velcro cinch strap, along with low design, provides exceptional safety.
Tough 62mm, 93A hardness polyurethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings provide skaters with an extra grip and a perfect roll on the surface.
To meet skaters’ demand, these roller skates are manufactured to provide skaters with the smoothest experience. Thanks to abec-5 ball bearings and chromed steel ball bearings, they help minimize friction to give you the best ride.
- Offer a smooth ride and great speed
- Easy lacing system
- Extra safety
- Poor ankle support
- Easy to outgrow the ABEC 5 bearing
No.5: Moxi Skates
If you are a beginner to roller skating, you might consider this product, Moxi Skates Beach Bunny Roller Skates. Why? Because they are the key figure to guide beginners in practicing easily and safely.
These roller skates are designed for skating indoors without the need of changing the wheels. This will help skaters move smoothly and have a lot of fun.
This Moxi Skates with the shape of a cute pair of boots accompanying 100% animal-friendly and exclusive lining material of the Moxi brand. This gorgeous look and the shining colors of these roller skates will make you always stay trendy while skating.
As far as we can tell, these roller skates are hooked with 58mm wheels and ABEC-5 steel ball bearings that surely provide an exceptional cushion to give you the most comfy ride.
Additionally, manufacturers always put the safety of skaters as a top priority. Thus, these roller skates have an extra ankle padding to give you an easy braking control.
- Superior ankle support
- Gorgeous design
- Perfectly fit your feet
- The suede sometime is too stiff
- Not suitable for low-budgeted people
No.6: VNLA Stealth Jam Skate
VNLA Stealth Jam Skate is famous for its unisex unique design. This low top boot using a signature clasp mechanism instead of a normal lacing system will perfectly fit the form of your feet and bring the utmost comfort for skaters. There promises to be no need for a break-in period as well.
With Vanilla Gorilla, a nylon plate and upgraded aluminum trucks, VNLA stealth jam skate will help take your skills to a new level, handling the toughest competition.
Furthermore, VNLA stealth jam roller skate is specially designed for boosting speed. It means that you can speed up without the fear of falling down thanks to the Vanilla ABEC-9 bearings and backspin wheels boasting nylon hubs. It also helps to minimize the friction while skating.
With all these features mentioned above, this roller skate is perfect for beginners, especially if they like skating both indoor and outdoor.
- Can skate both indoor and outdoor
- Boost up speed
- Extra comfort
- Check and tighten the wheels before skating so as to minimize chances of falling down
No.7: Sure-Grip Rock GT-50
Designed for all age ranges from children to adults, Sure-Grip Rock comes with a synthetic leather boot and Split vinyl toe box with adjustable strap near the top of the boot, increasing your versatility when skating.
The Back vinyl cover also helps to offer more protection for skaters. Along with rolled collar, Sure-Grip Rock will bring about the most comfortable experience, adding versatility as well.
What is more, ABEC-5 Bearings and Carrera speed toe stop helps to make a sudden stop when situation is in demand.
Solid steel hardware with urethane cushions and indoor wheels of this roller skate will satisfy you with the highest speed and a perfect turning or rolling when skating.
- Speeding up easily
- Suitable for beginners at any ages
- Superior protection for skaters
- Need to upgrade the wheels and bearings
- Only men’s sizes available on Amazon
Tips To Get The Best Roller Skates In The World
- Which type of roller skates do you want? You should choose suitable roller skates based on your purposes.
- Entertainment: If you purchase a roller skate for entertainment purpose, you should choose a roller skate with sturdy but not heavy construction.
- Urban skating: If you use a roller skate for transport instead of driving a motorbike sometimes, we suggest that you should select a plastic or carbon body equipped with anti-squirrel soles and more than 82mm wheels. This type of roller skate will meet your long-term needs.
- Fitness: For physical purposes, you should consider two premium solid plastic bodies or the premium carbon bodies along with big wheels (from 80-100mm). This type of roller skate can reduce pressure when skating. Moreover, you will have a smooth experience when going for long distances.
- Professional skater: Wanting to become a professional in skating, you should select molded plastic or carbon fiber body with smaller than 80mm wheels. With these features, the roller skates will reduce friction and gain a better balance while skating. That will offer a perfect rolling and take your skills to a higher level.
- Choose roller skates suitable for your size: Do you want a very snug fit or a comfortable one size larger? It depends on your activity, so you should consider purchasing the most comfortable one.
Nowadays roller skates have been equipped with adjustable between 3- to 4 sizes lacing systems in case you want to feel more comfortable when wearing them. Make sure you pick out the suitable one to feel comfortable and prolong the using time as well.
- The budget factor: We bet that before deciding to buy anything, you are often concerned about the price. These best roller skates in the world are not an exception, right? You should carefully consider the price depending on your criteria and plan to use roller skates.
Frequently Asked Questions
What safety gear do I need to wear?
If you are a beginner, wearing a helmet is of great importance. It makes sure your head is protected when falling, minimizing the chances of getting long-lasting or even fatal effects.
Moreover, Wrist guards, knee pads and elbow pads are also highly recommended to protect skaters from cuts,scrapes and nastier injuries.
How should I look after my roller skates?
Your roller skates should be checked and cleaned often. Clean the boots, plates and wheels to get rid of dirt and dust. For example, you should use a leather conditioner to clean the boots and it helps the boots be cleaner and softer.
How should I tighten or loosen the wheels of my roller skates?
The first thing you need to do is to flip over the first skate and up the wheel side. Identify the location of the two external tension nuts at their hubs
- Attach the right socket wrench to your wrench’s ratchet body.
- Fit the wrench on to the bolt and turn the handle right and left properly.
- Test the tightness of the nut with your fingers. Loosen or tighten as necessary. It should be mediumly tight.
- Do the same with other nuts.
We hope that our review about the best roller skates in the world will help you choose your ideal roller skates. If you have any questions, leave your comments in the box below and we will answer you as soon as possible. Thank you for reading our review and we would love to hear your feedback on one of these best roller skates.