When the market is loaded with a wide range of brands at times it becomes almost impossible to land into deciding which one would be the best. To choose from hundreds, the best would be the one which is pocket friendly, quality product, safe and comfortable. This rule applies for everything you buy and it does apply to skateboard elbow pads. If you want to make a wise choice, better not compromise in selecting the best skateboard pads.
Skating is one of the most resourceful exercises. Skaters often suffer injuries mainly knee or elbow damage. Best Skateboard Elbow pads protect your elbows. With the right elbow pads, you are on the safe side. This article will help you with your concerns towards elbow pads. Although this is an article geared towards skateboarding, these pads are designed for a broad range of action sports.
Top 5 Best Skateboard Elbow Pads
Choosing the Right Elbow Pads:
There are a lot of factors to determine the quality of a good skateboard pad. You should choose the right elbow pads that are safe and comfortable and also have a reasonable price and ensure good quality. And we are here to help you do that so reset assure!
The best skateboards are made of the material that contains Ballistic Nylon. This stuff should protect you on any surface you can ride a skateboard on. The pads should be optimized and should appear to be dynamics so that the wear feels comfortable. Elbow pads that include a high density plastic shell are only good if that plastic is attached to the padding with a reinforced rivet.
2. Affordable Price
Skateboards Elbow Pads have an inelastic price elasticity of demand as it is considered a necessity for those who really need it. So you should make sure that you are looking for a product with a reasonable price which provides you both- good quality and affordable price and this way, you will not dig too deep into your wallet either. But don’t worry, finding a reasonable price in this day and time is easy.
3. Choosing your size
Skateboard elbow pads are adjustable pads designed to protect your bones during falls or wipeouts. This chart will help you choose the best possible size for yourself.
- Small: under 125 Ibs
- Medium: 125-150 Ibs
Center (C) Measurement
- Junior: Fits juniors
- Small: 7″-8″
4. Affordable Price
Being comfortable and pain free while skateboarding is a must to enjoy this sport. If you keep yourself comfortable you will feel relaxed and happy. So, it won’t be a bad deal if you spend a little extra to buy the best elbow pads. In fact it will save you a lot of money in terms of saving your bone density.
Other Factors: These pads boost complete protection without restricting movement which make the movement made by skaters much more easy to perform.
Our Decision: We have discussed about 5 best skateboard elbow pads below and they are sure to make you more confident at the skate park or wherever you need some extra padded protection. These updated models shown below will prove to be more safe, comfortable and protective than you may have used before. Just follow all those points that we have made in order to find a perfect elbow pads and you will be just fine.
Top Best Skateboard Elbow Pads
187 Killer Pads Knee & Elbow Pad Combo PacK
187 pads have good reviews on fit. They cover the knees completely. Their open back design enables us not to remove our shoes to put them on. There are two layers of foam cushion under the replaceable knee cap. They come in seven colors.
- 187 Killer Combo Pad includes: Knee and elbow pads
- Contoured Form-fitting design cradles knees and elbows
- Superior Foam system absorbs hard impacts
Triple Eight ExoSkin Elbow Pad
Triple Eight is a company that embodies everything that is pure, authentic and soulful in skateboarding. It is high density 8-lin foam padding. The exterior cover provides maximum protection from wear and tear. It is made up of a perforated neoprene body which increases breathability.
- High-density 8-link foam padding
- Interior sweat-saver lining
- Contoured body for maximum comfort
- Convenient protective pad set includes one pair each of kneesaver knee pads, elbowsaver elbow pads, and wristsaver wrist guards for skate, bike, and roller derby
- Knee pads and elbow pads are made of high grade durable fabrics, with EVA foam padding and polycarbonate full-coverage caps for superior protection that won’t restrict movement
- Wrist guards offer rigid support and protection with high-density, impact-resistant molded ABS splints and 4-way stretch nylon mesh for a snug fit
- All pads feature an easy on-and-off sleeveless design and wide, reinforced elastic straps With adjustable hook and loop closures that ensure a secure fit
- Kneesaver and Elbowsaver: JR one size fits most kids ages 5-8, SM/M/LG one size fits most adults. For a perfect Wristsaver fit, measure hand circumference at knuckles: Junior fits 6-7 in, Small fits 7-8 in, Medium fits 8-9 in, and Large fits 9-10 in
OMID Elbow Pads – Breathable Lightweight
OMID Elbow pads are a lightweight padded elbow sleeve for skiing, skating, skateboarding and cycling. Its price is $59.99 but on sale it is being sold for $38.00. It is a high-quality soft skin-friendly stretchy fabric material. It is a great choice for riders from inexperienced beginners to week end warriors.
- Extra wide High density EVA foam padding
- Provides protection for your elbow joint without any restricting movement.
RDX MMA Elbow Support Brace Sleeve Pads Guard
RDX MMA Elbow Support Brace Sleeve Pads Guard feature Dri-Fit moisture management. The lining of soft synthetic fiber dries sweat and keeps you dry and comfortable. This product provides significant protection to the elbows. These are lightweight and secure fit.
- RDX Cross-over Velcro strapping system for locking down the pack
- Extra light carbon fiber for optimal durability
G-Form Pro-X Elbow Pad
These elbow pads give you protection you need without hindering movement. These pads have impact absorbing quality which protects you from impact. It is designed by featuring moisture wicking and has 2 panel designs for second-skin fitting.
- Technology: Made from G-forms proprietary RPT- soft, flexible foam which stiffens on impact absorbing over 90% of force.
- Flexible/comfortable: The ergonomic design allows for a complete range of movement while also keeping the pad in place at all times.
- PERFECT FIT: Featuring SmartFlex: Flexible as you Ride. Hardens on Impact.
- EXCEPTIONAL IMPACT PROTECTION: Body-mapped compression sleeve with impact-absorbing SmartFlex pads
- COMFORT AND BREATHABILITY: Moisture-wicking, UPF 50+ compression fabric keeps wearer dry and comfortable.
- FLEXIBLE/COMFORTABLE: Mounted on compression fabric that is both breathable amd moisture wicking. The ergonomic design allows for a complete range of movement while also keeping the pad in place at all times.
- EASY CARE: Machine Washable – take them off and throw them in the wash after every use.
JBM Adult/ Child Knee Elbow Pads Wrist Guards 3 in 1
JBM Adult/ Child Knee Elbow Pads Wrist Guards 3 in 1 have construction of soft durable EVA padded material with tough plastic plates. It is considered the most reliable and popular protection in the skating industry. The safety and durability makes it perfect and best skateboard pads for kids for extreme sports. The package of the best knee pads for kids consists of 1 pair of elbow pad, 1 pair of knee pad and 1 pair of wrist pad.
- Soft and durable EVA padding
- Multiple adjustable elastic straps
- Appropriate for inline skating
At this point, after reading the whole article you must have found what you are looking for so i bid you good luck and find the perfect elbow pads for yourself. Our final verdict would be to look for the features like a high level of protection, dual density EVA foaming padding, sweat wicking liners and off course, they must be comfortable.