When we say we provide you the best skateboards for girls, we literally mean it!
Our team has checked and hand-picked the 5 top-rated skateboards for female riders in terms of materials, designs, construction, and price.
Let’s see what this guide has in store for you!
Top Rated Best Skateboard for Girls 2020
Here is the ultimate guide for you to get the best Skateboard for Girls within no time even if you are doing it for the first time. Stay focused on the basic guidelines and you will get the best of the skateboards with you.
The standard recommended size for the skateboard is 7.5 inches wide while the length should be in between 28″ – 32″. But, have a major focus on the width of the board as it lets you have your own stability and comfort while riding. When you are getting the board for yourself, make sure to try different lengths and widths. This will let you know what the better option for you is in general.
To have the perfect foot placement, speed and turning ability your deck matters a lot. As you have to consider that you will pick up the right one that accommodates you with the ideal performance. The radial boards are U shaped, progressive comes with slight wings on the rails, W concave are shaped like W, flat cave is with sharp wheels, Asymmetrical are raised at different levels and convex are U in upside down. For the beginners Radical and Progressive are the most recommended.
After choosing the base deck shape the next thing you should do is pick yourself a nice set of base wheels that suit you. It is recommended to pick up the larger wheel with the 55+mm diameter with medium hardness. It will let you be stable and get the better skating experience overall. For starters, we highly recommend practicing on your balance on the board so that your overall control over the board will be improved.
When you are done with the other options now you really need the best set of trucks for your skateboard. This will simply let you have the best skating experience overall. Make sure that you are going to pick up the truck of the same size as your skateboard so that you can even your board and give it a stable design . If they are wider they can slow down your speed or in case of being smaller they can make it lighter and swift too. It is recommended to have medium size trucks with the medium size and hardened wheels this is regarded as the best combination for beginners.
Fixings and Setting up
Now ultimately you need to have a specific focus on fixing elements and setting up your skateboard so that those features can help you get the best experience with your board. It is necessary to have the perfect grip tape to get stability on your deck. In addition to that make sure you are going to have the best set of bearings to get swift moving.
- Meketec Unique Technology - The strong 3.25 inch trucks with different color with others skateboarder，let you skateboarding slide more distinctive.
- Performance - High speed abec 7 meketec Bearings; 60mm Urethane wheels; 22.5 inch long x 6 inch wide deck, max load weight 200 lb.
- High Value - Meketec Unusual skateboard appearance outperforms many of the leading brands and high cost performance price.
- Advantage - Take this board on the park, school and road with ease, It’s the best holiday gift for Kids and Adults.
- Easy to Use- With CE certification, this well-built skateboard is safe to ride and suitable for any level of riders, no matter whether you’re a beginner or experienced rider.
Top 5 Best Skateboards for Girls
Skatro – Mini Cruiser
The Skatro Board is one of the prior options you have when it comes to experience the best and ultimate skating. It has the measurement of 22 x 6 inches and made of high-quality injection mould plastic. Skatro has standard 3 inches wide aluminium trucks with 95mm 78A urethane high-performance wheels and ABEC – 7 ultras speed stainless steel bearings. It lets you have the excellent grip and experience the ultimate skating experience.
- The bright colours
- Unique styling
- Competence performance
- Fairly priced
- Can be tricky to handle
Punisher Skateboards Butterfly – For Beginner Girl
Punisher Skateboards come up with amazing manufacturing that gives you good weight and balanced control. These are finalized after extensive trials and careful assembling to ensure that you will get the high-end final product. It is made up of 31.5 x 7.75 inches 7 ply Canadian maple that is quite long lasting. The mild concave deck is solid enough that supports you with the best performance in trying out any difficult techniques.
- High-speed wheel bearings
- Solid and balanced
- High quality to have frequent use
- Fairly priced
- Not so good for beginners
Punisher Cherry Blossom – For Title Girl
Initially, it is ideally smooth and easy to handle when balancing yourself on a skateboard, you will get smooth trucks, wheels that can be controlled and navigated easily. Comes with the ABEC – 7 bearings that are fairly good with all other skating boards. The truck’s alloys minimize the vibration damage and enhance the lifting capacity for about 200kgs.
- Amazingly solid for heavy carrying
- Ideal for girls
- Leverage for ultimate tricks and moves
- A little for beginners but more of professionals
RIMABLE Complete 22″ – For Teenage Girl
Just look at the design of the board, this board is destined to be the dream board for everyone.It is 22inches in width and is quite good in getting the best support on the board. The width and design make it comfortable for everyone to get on the board and try out the maximum tricks and moves. Its maximum weight capacity is 198 pounds that are quite enough and gives you the best weight carrying capacity.
- Affordably priced
- Multiple colours and designs
- High-quality material build up
- Can be pricey
With the 7.5″ x 31.5″ measures the Flame Rookie Skateboard gives you the perfect size to skate with the best skills. If you are looking for an upgrade this is the much better option that you can have. It makes easy for you to learn a lot of things and tricks to get better with your skills. It comes with the heavy-duty aluminium 5.0 trucks, 52mm 99A high-rebound urethane wheels and precision speed Abec 7 bearings.
- Durable and attractive
- Better upgrade
- Can be expensive
- HIGH QUALITY: KPC complete skateboards are strong, durable, and reliable boards. KPC Skateboards are very similar to the boards that Pro skateboarders are riding, but at a fraction of the price. This board is assembled with a 7-Ply Maple deck, heavy-duty aluminum trucks, urethane wheels, and precision bearings. This board rides great with a good mix of flex and stiffness.
- SMOOTH RIDE: This complete skateboard comes with heavy-duty aluminum alloy trucks. The geometry of these trucks allows the user to adjust how much or how little the skateboard turns. High quality 52mm 99A high-rebound urethane wheels with precision speed ABEC 7 bearings make this board perfect for commuting, street skating, skate parks, bowls and ramps. Great for smooth and rough surfaces.
- GRIPTAPE: Our griptape has an 80-grit level, which will provide you with great traction for your board. The enhanced grit helps provide support and gives your shoes a firm grip on the board at all times. This grip is the same quality that Pro skateboarders use!
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: Our skateboards come fully assembled and ready to ride straight out of the box! Assembly is not required, although tuning your board to personal specifications is encouraged. That means tightening or loosening the trucks to adjust how much the board will turn. Do not forget to customize your board by drawing on the griptape with paint markers or adding stickers to the bottom of the board.
- PERFECT FOR ALL LEVEL OF SKATERS – Our skateboards are suited for any level of skater, whether you are a beginner or an expert. This board is specifically tailored for a first time rider or someone who has not been on a board in a while. With our boards, you get exceptional performance and quality at a competitive price. Do not settle for a lower price (lower quality) board.
Girl Skateboarders and You
If you are a girl with a passion for skateboarding, have you ever wondered if you are just the only one in this field that is usually associated by others to be a sport for the males?
No, you’re not! Back in the past we already had girls who exceeded any expectations for them on skateboarding, some even made quite a name for themself. And some even write their name on the Skateboarding Hall of Fame and proved that girls can also become the best at skateboarding. Do you know some of them?Patti Mcgee is the first girl skateboarder who received a formal position in the Skateboarding Hall of Fame. Another famous person in the girl skateboarding world is Cara Beth Burnside.
She joined the World Cup in 2004 and earned the name Female Vert Skater making her one of the best skateboarders in the world. She won a lot of medals until now. And how about the girl who negotiated the X Games to allow the girls to participate in their skateboarding event? Yeah, it’s Jean O’Brien! She was the first girl skating at X Games and earned a silver medal on her first attempt pretty impressive if you asked me.
Convincing that girl can also compete with the best around the world yet? If so, do you want to be one of the girl skateboarders who will shake the foundation of the skateboarding world in the future? Start now. Go and grab a skateboard which we listed especially for you and begin the adventure to become the best with us!
Decks for Girls
If you are trying to figure out what kind you will pick out from the wide variety of skateboards in the market, consider first the size of the deck. As we all know, the best deck for boys wouldn’t fit the girls because they have smaller feet. In choosing a deck, consider your height, shoe size and the width of the deck.The average measurement of the deck is 7.5” up to 8.25”. Generally, 7.5” is the size that is good for the girls but still and again, try to consider your height and shoe size. Remember if you buy a skateboard with a deck that is very wide, you are significantly improving the stability of your ride. In this case, you need to apply a lot of effort which will make your riding hard for you. On the other hand, if you choose a skateboard with a very narrow deck for your height and shoe size, balancing will be tough and troublesome.
So, know your height, shoe size, skateboarding style, and the area where you will do skateboarding before picking and buying your skateboard.
See More: Best Skateboards For Beginners – Reviews & Buying Guide
Girl Complete Skateboards
You can have two choices in owning a girl complete skateboard, either to assemble one or to buy it. And who’ll go to tire out and build one when they can have it complete in the market? Yes, the best option is to buy a girl complete skateboard.Complete skateboards include decks, wheels, bearings, trucks, grip tape, risers, hardware, accessories, etc. Styles, colors, and designs may differ but the usage should be the same to consider it a complete one. And to be convenient for you. We already made a list of the complete skateboards for girls. Here it is.
You may like: Girls longboards
We have provided insight into the best skateboards for girls with both pros and cons. Moreover,we recommend reading the buyers’ guide carefully to pick the most suitable one for yourself. To be specific, check the size, deck shape, wheelbase, the trucks, fixings, and the settings.
We hope these reviews are helpful to you. Please enjoy and share.
Thank you for reading!
- girls scateboards, girls skatboards, girls skatebords