Are you planning to buy the best skateboard helmet? Here is some great information that you must read. One of the most important things to keep in mind is the safety because only then you will be able to enjoy a nice ride.
Nowadays we all are known about the fact that skateboarding or longboarding is amongst the trends of the culture. So the count of people opting for it has also increased day by day. Amongst the people who are opting for skateboarding also comes the youngsters or young generation.
Without ensuring safety of themselves they opt for skateboarding or longboarding and forget the risks this activity holds, the risk of banging your head at any place maybe a pillar or lamppost etc.
All of these activities can be made safe just by adding a safety and best skateboard helmet along with the skateboarding or long boarding kits.
There are various companies or manufacturers that make good safety helmets for longboarding and skateboarding to avoid any mishap. We all have heard about the saying “Prevention is better than cure”.
Top 5 Best Skateboard Helmet Recommendation
- Pro-Tec Classic Certified Skateboard Helmet
- Triple Eight Skateboard Helmet
- Punisher Skateboard Helmet Pro
- Triple Eight Certified Skateboard Helmet
- JBM Adult Skateboard Helmet
1. Pro-Tec Classic Certified Skateboard Helmet:
Protec original comes under the classification of best action helmets available these days. It is the oldest and the safest best skateboard helmet, and has served skating professionals for more than 40 years using latest technology to make the most protective helmets.
- It has high density, injection moulded PE shell and 2 stage thick inner foam liner. These features make it a very comfortable and impact resistant helmet.
- A plush wrap helps in absorbing the dripping sweat of the wearer and the 11 large vents ensure passage of air inside the helmet keeping the wearer cool and comfortable. These helmets are available in 14 colours.
2. Triple Eight Skateboard Helmet:
One of the main reasons why it is counted amongst the best multi impact helmets is because of its unique design and exceptional quality. Triple eight is a company that manufactures skateboarding and long boarding kits. This helmet is with ABS outer shell with the most famous sweat saver liner to ensure comfortability.
- The designing of helmet is very unique as it is a side cut helmet and also has customised triple eight logo rivets. The triple eight helmets has a peculiar design that consists sweat saver liner that helps in vanishing the smell of sweat and also avoids any bacteria as it has anti bacterial treatment done in it.
- It has a 360 degree wrap around design that ensures no liner separation in the helmet interior. It is available in red and black colour. Sweat saver liners replaceable are also available in the market.
3. Punisher Skateboard Helmet Pro:
Another helmet to this list would be punisher skateboards. It is a dual safety helmet, certified as a BMX helmet and skateboarding helmet. These helmets are certified with CPSC and ASTM standards which mean these helmets pass through the strict safety rules for a skateboard helmet as well as BMX helmet.
- The other helmet brands are not so safe as compared to punisher as they are single certified helmets and would merely pass one standard or the other.
- The punisher has thicker interior EPS foam for better safety and comfort of the wearer. It has 13 vents to maintain a good airflow And coolness while you wear the helmet. This unique shell design makes the punisher different from the other helmet brands as it keeps the wearer Cool whether riding a BMX or skateboarding.
- It is an adjustable helmet with the 3 heat sealed removable foam pads to allow any size small medium or large inside the helmet.
The unique design makes it wearable to the young generation as well as adults. Moreover it is unisex helmet. It is available in seven colours being metallic and neon hues. It also has soft heavy duty nylon chin straps.
4. Triple Eight Certified Skateboard Helmet:
The last one would be triple eight brain saver dual certified helmet. This helmet is suitable for biking, skateboarding, inline skating, roller skating, long boarding etc. This helmet is consisting of an EPS liner and is dual certified with CE EN 1078 (helmets basically for pedal cyclists, skateboarders and roller skaters) and AS/NZS 206 (Bicycle Helmets).
- It also has a polystyrene liner for your head protection and comfort, and the ventilation holes make it easy for the person to breathe and to make sure proper airflow to the wearer. This helmet promises to keep you safe while you enjoy your favourite sports activities whether it is roller skating or biking or skateboarding or maybe long boarding.
- Triple eight certified brain saver helmet ensures your safety very well. The manufacturers say it is a splendid combination of style, fit and comfort at the same time.
- It is available in 11 colours in the market.
5. JBM Adult Skateboard Helmet:
JBM skate boards are a great choice for buying best skateboard helmets. This adult skateboard has proper ventilation as it contains multiple air vents, special aerodynamic design and breathable foam. I personally feel that this helmet has got all the desired features that a person could have asked for.
- These are considered the cool helmets for skateboarding or long boarding. Moreover it is an impact resistant helmet with a tough shell and soft liner which can easily absorb any impact or external harm caused during skating activities.
- It is available in the market in seven different colours with a one year warranty. JBM adult skateboard helmets are a multi sports skating helmets and it comes with adjustable straps and are adjustable for a proper fitting of the helmet.
- It is equipped with adjustable straps which being light weight and of excellent quality. Adjustable straps ensure perfect fit which leads to great comfort for the wearer. JBM has a huge variety of products for skateboarding and long boarding.
Above I have mentioned the Top 5 skateboarding and longboarding helmets suitable to all and the best in the market till now. I strongly believe that the clear winner is PROTEC Original. One of the main reasons behind this conclusion is that Protec is one such incredible brand which has all the features which you can expect from a reliable helmet. It is light weight, available in multiple colours, comes with extra safety and is reasonably priced. Though I won’t say that the rest of the helmets are bad, they are equally good. It is just that the Protec which is slightly better than the rest.
Wearing helmets while doing any adventure sports or physical activity decreases the chances of getting injured or any harm. So for being safe while doing your favourite sport don’t forget to wear a helmet. Be safe and adventurous at the same time. And if there is any detail you think I missed out or any suggestions or comments please write it below in the comment section.
Stay safe wear a helmet!