It is not surprising that electric scooters are becoming more and more popular around the world. With compactness and convenience, they become close friends of children whenever they want to hang out outside. Even adults can enjoy the relaxation and comfort on lovely scooters on weekends. Buying electric scooters is also easier than ever with many online websites and stores.
The problem now is that the available choices are too many for one to select. Besides, before buying them, you will surely have to ask yourself many questions initially. For example: Is it safe enough? How long does the warranty for an electric scooter last? And the one that most people are concerned about how much does a electric scooters cost?
And, we will find out the answer right below.
How Much Does An Electric Scooters Cost?
The first thing you need to know is that the prices of electric scooters are quite diverse. You could spend less than $ 100 to own a cheap, small electric scooter. They are suitable for children aged 8 to 12 years old. In addition, you will have more other options as these scooters come from several prestigious brands such as: Razor, GoTrax and many others.
Plus, these scooter models are not only diverse in design but also have long battery life and fast recharging time. That is also why people prefer using them today.
Their prices will also increase gradually based on the age of the users. Electric scooters for adults are usually much higher. There are even scooters from famous brands that cost up to $ 3,000.
But do not worry, at regular stores in your hometown, , the average price of regular scooters only range from $300 to $600. Most of the time, the scooters you find will offer battery capacity of 3 hours of continuous use and a speed of up to 15 mph. This is a fairly affordable price. So, you should consider buying one for yourself or your children.
What Factors Determine The Value Of An Electric Scooter?
Price is one of the factors influencing your purchasing decisions. But that’s not all, there are many other factors you can help you to more accurately assess the value of an electric scooter.
There are expensive ones as they re released by infamous brands. Still, they themselves do not have many really outstanding features. And just because a scooter seem extravagant and fancy does not mean it will be as good or special as you want. Some products are sold at a cheaper price but still give surprisingly good performance.
So, be wise and consider carefully before making your choice.
The price of an electric scooter should not be determined by the brand of manufacture, it should be determined by:
- The maximum speed and distance
- The quality and material used
- Extra features
- Capacity and battery life. How long it takes to fully charge the battery is also a factor you should find out before buying a scooters.
- Components used to control riding capabilities.
- Safety features like disc brakes and a headlight
Should You Buy A Electric Scooter?
You need to ask yourself this question before deciding on buying a scooter. Here are some common reasons:
- They are quite lightweight, practical, easy to use. In some cases, such as traffic jams, electric scooters help you get to work faster than cars.
- Riding a scooter is an effective solution when traveling in the city. Besides, the ride cost is also much cheaper than you drive a motorbike or car to the road. Furthermore, an electric scooter doesn’t need a lot of maintenance.
- Electric scooters have most of the features of a normal motorbike, from the ones with seats or the ones you have to stand on instead.
- Battery life is extended with the speed of being increased up to 50mph
- Compact size, does not take up much indoor space.
- The electric scooters can bring a lot of interesting experiences for you and your family.
In addition, you should also consider some of the following issues:
- How often do you use this vehicle? Make sure before you buy.
- Will more than one person be using it?
- Does it make your life more interesting?
- Does it have enough shock absorption for the bumpy roads you’ll go?
Think about these factors and issues determine if the value is worth or exceeds the money cost.
Tips To Help You Choose The Most Suitable Electric Scooter
If you want to get yourself an electric scooter, first, you should take vital factors such as speed, reliability, price, range, and weight into consideration. Here are some useful tips to help you pick the best of the bunch.
- Avoid buying electric scooters whose wheels are less than 8 inches in size. Tiny wheels are likely to be hindered by obstacles on the road, which might lead to the scenario where you lose balance and fall off your scooter.
- Choose yourself a scooter with air-filled tyres. It will make your trip safer and more fun.
- Brakes: Brakes are important factors to take into account when picking an electric scooter. Because above all, the safety of your life must be put first. There are 3 main types of brakes on electric scooters: Electric brakes, Disc brakes and foot brakes.
- Reliability: Electric scooters are still a new product category. We recommend you choose products from reputable brands. Besides, their quality has been tested and certified for driving safety.
- Size: You should consider whether the scooter is the right size for you while riding, and if it is small enough to store conveniently at home.
- Weight of scooter: Most electric scooters weigh about 15 kg. If you are not too strong, then only choose the ones weighing 12.5 kg or less.
Hopefully the above sharing on how much does a electric scooters cost and electric scooter picking tips will be helpful to you. Wish you soon find yourself a satisfactory one.