"I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post."
Gravity Skateboards is one of the most prestigious skateboard companies today. For beginners to learn about skis, if you are wondering what skateboard to buy, read the following article. We will introduce you to one of the best skateboard manufacturers in the US – Gravity Skateboards.
About Gravity Skateboards
Gravity Skateboards History
Gravity Skateboards is a skateboarding firm founded in 1994 and based in Southern California.
When talking about skateboards, we have to mention the two great powers which are Canada and the United States. Skis of brands in 2 countries always have an eye-catching appearance, trendy, and excellent quality. Gravity Skateboards is also one of the brands that have made a name since its inception.
Considered a pioneer in the field of longboard production, Gravity Skateboards is proud that its products, even the smallest components, are made in the US.
Gravity Skateboards not only focuses on producing quality skateboards but also carries out the mission of creating jobs for American citizens, contributing to the economic growth in this country.
The products of Gravity Skateboards provided to the market are high-quality, meeting the needs of customers. Gravity Skateboards pays great attention to durability, models, designs, and textures of the product.
In particular, safety factors are always on top of Gravity Skateboards. As a result, every product that goes on the market has to go through rigorous censorship to ensure an excellent skateboarding experience for customers.
Moreover, during development, Gravity Skateboards always works with the criteria to ensure all products are environmentally friendly. All the materials used to make skateboards that Gravity Skateboards use are safe and do not adversely affect the environment.
In 2016, Gravity Skateboards was nominated as the world’s top skateboard brand.
When ordering right on the Gravity Skateboards website, staff will take your order. Usually, your order will be shipped within two business days via UPS Ground.
For expedited shipping, you need to contact customer service for advice, and of course, you will have to pay additional shipping charges.
Currently, Gravity Skateboards only support free shipping within the United States. For other areas like Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico, you will have to pay extra shipping charges. After ordering, you should receive your order within 7 to 10 business days.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of the product, you may return it within 30 days from the date of purchase. However, you must ensure the following requirements:
- The product must be in new and unused condition.
- The refund only applies to the price of the product, excluding shipping charges when the product is returned.
- Customers will not be refunded if the product returned is not the original condition.
- When returning the item, you will be charged a $15 restocking fee, deducted directly from the refund.
Pros and Cons of Gravity Skateboards
Let’s take a closer look at Gravity Skateboards to acquire further information about its pros and cons.
A good skateboard must ensure that the four critical parts of the board, the deck, the wheels, and the ball-bearings are of the optimal quality. Based on those criteria, Gravity Skateboards has a brilliant design to bring the best experience to the players.
Let’s take a look at the features of Gravity Skateboards.
Gravity Skateboards have many motifs and color combinations, designed both on the front and the back of the board. Therefore, regardless of whether the player is sliding on the surface or making shots, the surface of the board is still stunning.
Gravity Skateboards are assembled from many small details such as the shaft base, screws, and rubber pad to help the shaft create an inclination. All these details are made from good quality material so players can freely move the skateboard on different terrains at the speed they want.
Along with being able to change the speed depending on the initiative of adjusting screws, the player will have an adjustable speed suitable for playing skills.
The wheels of Gravity Skateboards have good elasticity, so they are suitable for all terrains, including rough terrain or on the grass. Moreover, the wheels are the right size for each type of board, designed with the purpose of bringing fast movement to the player.
Super-durable bearings help Gravity Skateboards go faster and smoother to save energy and go further. At the same time, the ball-bearings of Gravity Skateboards help control skateboards with adjustable speed to suit the needs of players.
For those who are just starting to play skateboarding, the speed too fast will not guarantee the safety and easy to slip, leading to danger or injury. Gravity Skateboards have screws so players can actively adjust their speed according to their level and ability to play.
For those of you who have excellent playing skills and proper performance techniques, merely loosening the skateboard screws will have great speed, the ability to rotate flexibly, and easily master your skis.
When it comes to speed and performance, Gravity Skateboards are the best of all skis on the market today. However, these skateboards are quite expensive. Therefore, you need to consider carefully before buying the product.
How to Use Gravity Skateboards
Gravity Skateboards products are very easy to use. However, to use skis safely and effectively, you need to note the following.
- The first condition you note is you always have to make sure to use the right technique. If you are new to skateboarding, you need to keep your balance right from the moment you step on the board. Be sure to keep your balance, place your feet gently on the board, stand on your feet, and then slowly start to swing.
- When using Gravity Skateboards, you should not play around, lose focus to avoid unfortunate accidents.
- When charging the battery, Gravity Skateboards will take 2 to 3 hours to be full. With a battery capacity of 44000mAH, the Gravity Skateboards can go from 15 to 18 kilometers and runs out of battery.
- After the battery is full, the charging mode will automatically disconnect. However, to ensure battery life and safety, after complete, you should unplug the power from the battery charger.
- When storing Gravity Skateboards, you should keep them in dry places, avoiding places with excessive heat or humidity.
- In addition, to ensure the appearance of Gravity Skateboards, you can fully cover it, such as tape, rubber stickers, decal stickers.
Gravity Skateboards is truly the best kind of skateboard for those who are passionate about skateboarding. With the preeminent feature of Gravity Skateboards, please own this one to experience the most exciting and fantastic feeling.
Hopefully, the article above has provided you with useful information.
Thank you for follow us!