It’s time to get some awesome downhill with the amazing Quest Formula One Downhill Longboard Skateboard which won’t disappoint you with its performance. Let’s have a look at the details.
A Longboard with the great combination of design and features that amazes its rider. If you love to enjoy having some downhill then this one will be an ideal choice for you. This board is mixed with high quality components along with its beautiful art which definitely brings the attention.
Providing a smooth and stable ride; this Longboard ensures you a long lasting use.
Features of Quest Formula One Downhill Longboard Skateboard
- Dimension: 34.5″ Long, 9.2″ Wide & 5.2″ High with 8 pounds of Weight.
- The Deck is maple 7 Ply hardwood.
- Used Materials are Wood, Aluminium, Plastic, Maple and Polyurethane.
- 7 inches of rugged aluminium trucks.
- Comes with 7-inch aluminium inverted kingpin.
- The unique-inch “Open Wheel” performance.
- High-speed downhill at low price.
- Has a beautiful design in artisan bamboo.
- Durable 70mm Polyurethane wheels.
- Includes precision ABEC 5 bearings.
- Ideal for downhill.
Benefits of Quest Formula One Downhill Longboard Skateboard
- Small but Stable
If you think this small deck won’t fit you then you are wrong! In compare with other boards, this one can definitely give you smooth and comfortable ride while you are taking any high speed downhill. Plus, the multiply hardwood and bamboo mixed deck will give you peace in eyes including little flex to absorb bumps while riding on a rough surface.
- Wheels and Bearings
This longboard has the ability to go through cracks or rough surfaces as the wheels are pretty big. The bearings performance will amaze you while you skate. You will be able to carve more efficiently if you loosened the trucks a bit.
- Feel the Downhill and Cruising
This amazing board represents itself as an Ideal longboard for downhill but at the same time you can enjoy multi-purpose use of it including cruising, carving or freeriding. If you are slim or short then loosen the trucks of the board so you will be able to carve well in it.
- Beautiful Look
The board is beautifully designed on its maple laminated bamboo deck which earns a massive attraction of other. The Quest always keeps designs simple but special. There’s always a nice and qualitative graphics available in their board. With the abstract designed bamboo deck, the riders get it stylish and dignified.
- User Friendly
The Quest Formula One Downhill Longboard Skateboard comes with the features and materials which really gear up the boarding. Riders will feel comfort while they hang out with this beauty. Most of the users find this board amusing and comfortable in moving forward holding speed. A piece of cake for cruising, downhill or craving.
- Amazing Manoeuvre
If you are rider who likes to take new steps of riding and wants something which makes it perfect then this Quest board is for you. It will provide you durability, easy handling capability, stability and many more. Ensures a high manoeuvre and comfort in your ride.
- The Feedbacks and Scores
The Quest Formula One Downhill Longboard has got 4.7 star out of 5 and amongst them 13 has given 5 star so that’s really something excellent about the product. About 16 people have expressed their satisfaction in this board and the compliments are just amazing and they have also recommended the product.
- Get all the funs at a Low cost.
- It has a great durability.
- Highly Manoeuvrable.
- Feel the smoothness in ride.
- Ensures Stability.
- Natural look with artisan bamboo deck.
- Minor complaint about Grip Tape.
- Maximum weight 260 pounds.
- Replacing bearings may improve the performance.
Amongst all the Quest longboards, The Quest Formula One Downhill Longboard Skateboard has achieved the highest star and recommended by majority of its user. A longboard that provides high comfort and stability in performance which really keeps the riders on. Buying it will be a great deal of your money so get it soon and start your boarding, feel the speed.
- Quest Fishtail Cruiser Board Skateboard, 8 x 27-Inch Review
- Best Longboard for the money
- Best Cheap Longboard Review Under 100
- Best Bamboo Longboards
- Quest Formula One Downhill
- Formula One Downhill
- Quest Board Skateboard
- Downhill Longboard Skateboard