"I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post."
When it comes to skateboarding one of the most beautiful names comes to your mind is the Tony Hawk. He is known for his ultimate career in skateboarding and promoting it to the next level. When it comes to access the best of skateboarding tutorials, skills, and gadgets, Tony Hawk is the right name. It is not just a person, celebrity or a brand but an inspiration and position to achieve.
As a skateboarding freak, you can look for many other options and advancements with the help of Tony Hawk as a whole. This will get you a next level compilation of skills and gadgets.
About Tony Hawk
Anthony Frank Hawk is an American skateboarder, who was born on May 12, 1968, in San Diego, California. He owns a skateboard company with the name of Birdhouse, and due to this he also called by the nick of The Birdman. He is the one who gives a considerable revolution into modern skateboarding.
In 2002 he created the large sports exhibition with the name of “Boom Boom Huckjam” which was launched in Las Vegas. In his career, he took part in most of the films, made his appearances in different media and his video games series. He is an active player in various activities and owns the foundation with the title of Tony Hawk Foundation which helps to build the skate parks in neglected areas.
Tony Hawk was born and raised in San Diego, California. When he was young, he was described as a hyperactive with extraordinary skills. Hawk’s parents supported him with his abilities and interest in skateboarding which results that at the age of fourteen he become the professional skateboarder.
Tony Hawk was world champion of National Skateboard Association for consecutive twelve years. He was a successful and first one in the history of skateboarding who completed his 900 tricks related to two and a half mid-air landing. In 2002 he started a show tour with the name of “Boom Boom Huckjam” which was featured with the freestyle motocross, skateboarding, and BMX.
He has his series of video games; one of the famous game series is “Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater.” In 2007 and 2008 series of amusement park rides were built in three six flags parks which known as Tony Hawk’s Big Spin.
In 2012 Hawk launched his official YouTube channel with the name of RIDE Channel which was featured to have the show related to the ‘Tony strange life’ having the interview of different celebrities having the background of skateboarding or other than that. Hawks appear in various films and have a role in television as well due to his featured skateboarding. In 2011 Hawk was titled as a second most influential skateboarder by Transworld Skateboarding magazine.
Records and Achievements
Hawk was the influential skateboarder after Mark Gonzales in the history of skateboarding. Tony Hawks’ parents supported him so much to train him and developed his skills, and he becomes the youngest skateboarder at the age of fourteen years. Till the age of 43years, he was the first skateboarder with the 900 landing tricks.
In 2009 Hawk was invited by the president Barrack Obama on the celebrations of father’s day and skated in the hallways which are nearby the old executive office building in the ground of white house. He was the first who raced with the permission of the officials on the land of the white house. Hawk created a foundation in 2012 with the name of Tony Hawk Foundation for the safe and legal skateparks in America.
In 2015 he got the Robert Wood Johnson Sports award which honors the innovative and influential idea to build the culture of sports to lead the healthy lifestyle communities. The foundation of the Tony Hawk receives the US$ 5.8 million for the 596 skateparks projects.
Tony hawks participated in different competitions throughout his career of skateboarding and got some titles and achievements. Some of the accomplishments are mentioned below:
- In 1983 he got first in spring National Contest and summer world series at Del Mar: pool
- In 1984 he gained first in Sundeck Pro skateboard challenge at Kona Skatepark, Florida, first at Booney Ramp Contest at Litchfield Park, Arizona and NSA summer series at Del Mar: pool and NSA summer series at Del Mar: Vert
- in 1985 he got first at NSA Pro Contest at Del Mar: Pool and NSA/Virile
- Rage at Badlands contest at Virginia beach and Skateboard plus pro contest at Little Rock, Arkansas, he won shut up and skate ramp jam at the Skatepark of Houston as well
- In 1987 he participated in NSA Ramp N Rage Down south contest at Stone Mountain Georgia, NSA skate wave international professional championship at Toronto and NSA VP fair Pro Championship contest at St. Louis and scores the first position in all competitions.
- In 1988 he played air walk
- skate fest contest, NSA gotcha grind contest, capitol burnout at the Sacramento and Torquay Ramp Riot II at Australia and lead in all contest
- In 1989 he got first in NSA vertical championship at Hara Arena in Dayton Ohio, Titus world cup contest at Munster Germany and NSA pro finals at St. Petersburg Florida
- In 1991 he got first in the NSA wheels for wishes contest, NSA pow wow street style contest, NSA Kona spring nationals, NSA capitol Burnout contest, Titus world cup contest at Germany, holy masters skate contest and NSA pro finals at skatepark of Houston.
- In 1992 he got first in four different contest which are NSA Kona pro contest, NSA spring fling contest, Street mini and vert pro contest in new jersey respectively
- In 1995 he got first in two different contest, one was X games at Newport Rhode Island, and another one was hard rock café & vans world championship at Newport Beach California
- In 1998 he won the contest of Sean Miller memorial SPOT pro at Tampa, vans triple crown of skateboarding contest at Asbury park, new jersey, Titus world cup contest at Muenster Germany and hard rock café & vans world championship at Huntington Beach California.
- In 1999 he won the title from the X trials pro contest at Richmond Virginia, X games at pier 30 & 32, San Diego double with Andy MacDonald, X games at pier 30 & 32, San Francisco, vans triple crown of skateboarding finals at Huntington Beach, California and MTV sports and music festival at Las Vegas.
- In 2002 he got first at the X games at first union center, Philadelphia, doubles with Andy McDonald.
Tony Hawk Games
Tony Hawk’s is a video games series on skateboarding. It is featured by the hawks professional skateboarding and personally endorsed by him from 1999 to 2015. These video games series include 19 games which were designed and developed by the Neversoft and Robomodo.
The first games of this series were launched in 1999 with the title of “Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater” and become the most popular and bestselling video games of that era. Then from 2000 to 2002 its three more parts are launched, games were primary on the play station and new parts are available on Xbox, PS2, and GCN respectively. In 2003 to 2005 Neversoft started Underground, underground 2 and American wasteland with the concept of story orientation.
In 2006 and 2007 project 8 and proving ground was the last games of Neversoft, and after that, the franchise of the Tony Hawk video game took by Robomodo, and they worked and launched in 2009 and 2010 Ride and Shred with new concept and experiments.
These games of the series were not worked effectively and become the failure in the history. These games become the worst games of the series and fail to capture the interest of the customers. First six games of the set of the video game are all time favorite and famous among the skateboard lovers.
All Tony Hawk Skateboards
Tony Hawk 540 Skateboard Bundle
Tony Hawk 540 is the signature range product having the great features for the skate beginners and the skaters. You can get this range with multiple styles and different size ranges; the pack included the Tony Hawk 540 skateboard, SFR beginner helmet in black and 3pc of first pad set in black. The skateboard and accessories are available in small, medium and large sizes.
Tony Hawk SS 360 Hunter Mini
Tony Hawk SS 360 Hunter Mini is the signature series of Tony Hawk with the deck of 7.5″ with the heavy-duty aluminum truck. Its wheels are made up of polyurethane with dimensions of 29×7.5″. It’s a complete package for the beginner skaters.
Tony Hawk SS 180 Arcade
Tony Hawk SS 180 Arcade also belongs with the Hawks signature series with the deck of 7.5″ maple deck with heavy duty aluminum track. Its wheels are 54mm with the complete characteristics as a beginner’s first skateboard.
Tony Hawk SS 180 Outrun
Tony Hawk SS 180 Outrun is yours Tony Hawk’s signature series build with the 7.75″ maple deck and having heavy-duty aluminum trucks with 54mm wheels. Grab your range of skateboard.
Tony Hawk 180 Wingspan
Tony Hawk 180 wingspan is signature series of Tony Hawk for the youngsters with the deck of 9″ with a full grip, 52mm wheels and Abec 3 bearings with high rebound trucks with the dimensions of 31.0×8.0. This is suitable for the younger kids to have a right time skate at the skatepark.
Tony Hawk Skateboards for Kids
Tony Hawk skateboards have a variety of signature series of skateboards for the beginners and for kids to learn the first skateboarding. The brand has perfectly designed and featured skateboards for the entry-level skaters; these skateboards are with complete specifications which are necessary to learn the basics of skateboarding.
Customers prefer to get the final feature series to practice and experience the exciting skateboarding experience. Some of the featured skateboards for kids are as following:
- Tony Hawk 360 skateboard is the complete package for the beginners with the pair of three in which tony hawk 360 skateboards, SFR beginner helmet in black and 3pc of pad set included. It is available in all sizes and suitable for the kids’ age 6 to 9years.
- Tony hawk SS 360 predator skateboard is the signature series with having the 7.75″ hard rock maple predator deck, 54mm wheels with the dimensions of 31×7.75″. This is an ideal setup for the kids for their first skateboard.
Tony Hawk Skateboarding Videos
Tony himself likes to grow and groom in skating, and it is not just about his progress but his will to let others grow. Online, the Tony Hawk skateboard videos are the next level thing that makes him famous.
People use to watch them, admire them and ultimately practice them as well. In addition to that, he prefers to let the people learn the complete skills by providing them ultimate tutorials and lectures.
This is one of its kinds of series that can make you a pro at skating for sure. If you are looking for some grooming guidance in skating and boarding then here it is. Tony Hawk brings you the ultimate tutorials and tips in videos from beginners to specialized skill set. This is all informative and helpful to you.
To get connected with the fans and followers, Tony have his platform that keeps you updated with all the latest things that you love to know. You can follow him on all the social media sites and most importantly subscribe to his very own website. That is not just famous and good enough for the ultimate information and updates but a bundle of news about all new arrivals in stock. You can have a push notification to some exclusive boarding tips and gadgets.
Tony Hawk Skateboards for Sale
Tony took skateboarding seriously in his life; it is like he did everything for this one sport that he loved. Eventually, he brought his passion to life by bringing on his brand of skateboards. This seems to be a next level thing and is quite helpful for the beginners.
Tony Hawk skateboards for sale are available on its very own official platform where you can have them at the best price. Another fantastic thing is the exclusive features of these boards. You will get all the skateboards with some exceptional features and supports. The professionals design these according to the skills sets so you can enjoy boarding. Moreover, you can look into the online store and call for your order as well.
Tony Hawk, as you know is an inspirational skateboarder. He is an enthusiast, and his branding for skateboards is one of a kind, catering to the individual needs and skills of each skateboarder who skate enthusiastically and take so many risks. If you’re into skateboarding, explore Tony Hawk skateboards and have fun without limits.